Monday, September 21, 2009

WET

Hooray fans! We have another review up! I keep saying weekly but it looks more monthly than weekly. Fear not though as I believe the format will be weekly for definate now. This was a difficult for whatever reason. I just had too much I wanted to say and ended up not saying everything. no matter. I think it's another great review and I hope you all think so too.

Interesting possibilities on the horizon as this site may merge with the famed Ugly Couch Show. Also looking to launch a sister site dedicated solely to XBLA games. It's all a work in progress so give it some time and we'll have not only a large fanbase but also better content as a result. in the mean time check out the most recent review for WET.

1 comment:

  1. yeah this game was pretty fun, but i found that it got pretty repetitive by the end, it seemed that i was spending 90% of my time in slow motion just holding down shoot which was fun at first but got boring after 5-6 hours of it =/.

    ReplyDelete