Monday, June 22, 2009

Magic The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers

Hello everybody. Just finished up my most recent review and as you may notice it's not the World of Goo one which was promised.This I hope will do though. I was super stoked about this game and picked it up as soon as I could. To any newcomers to the site, if you're curious as to where everything is, just scroll down or there's a list of links on the right. Blogger is a bit tricky to find the perfect layout and I'm still working on it. anyways, here's the review for you, hope you enjoy it.



This will be the first time, though, that I don't have anything on my queue to review. I'll at some point be doing a Rock Band/Guitar Hero feature but I think I'll hold off on that until after The Beatles: Rock Band. If you have any requests of a game for me to review next, let me know. If I get multiple requests I'll put up a poll for a couple days and review the suggestion with the most votes.

As usual if you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them in the comment box or send me an email at Roboreviews@gmail.com

Thank you and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment