Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bionic Commando

Hello everybody, I'm just a bit exhausted. I went over a month without a review and have now posted 3 in 9 days. This is of course thanks to my good friend and fellow reviewer Kyle who has been putting in a lot of time writing and recording reviews for me to edit and add to this growing site. Speaking of which, Kyle will soon be given editing privileges for this very site so that he can post what he's up to and the bits like this to accompany the review posts. Hooray! Anyways, I'll let you guys check out the review and add a bit more afterwards.





If you've not already noticed as well, we've made the full switch from "Robomuffin's Rubbish Reviews" to "Robo Reviews" I think it looks better and is a bit less cluttered. Also be sure to check out our new Facebook page. Not much to it just yet, but as I figure out how to use it, I think it could look pretty cool. I'm not sure if I'll go with a myspace page as it's a bit cluttered with ads at all times but I'll consider it.

Throw me a comment or email me at Roboreviews@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment