Friday, July 31, 2009

G-Force

Good god, it's been over a month since the last review. I'm very glad to have this one up. I could have gotten it done a couple of days ago but stuff gets in the way. You know how that goes...reader. A couple of announcements, first off I've invited a few more people to help contribute reviews for me to capture and edit together for the site so hopefully that'll mean more frequent reviews for you guys. Secondly, We have a Twitter page now. I'm not really big on the concept f Twitter but I think it works really wel for the reviews as you'll always know where I am in the review process. Thirdly, Though it's not up yet it should be soon, we will be doing a weekly Robo Reviews Podcast. Myself and fellow reviewer Kyle will talk about current gaming news, what we're playing how we feel about what we're playing. Basically getting you the scoop on several things early. I think it'll be a lot of fun. In the mean time, here's the new review I hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions or comments feel free to throw me a message at roboreviews@gmail.com. Have a blasty y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment