Sunday, May 10, 2009

Braid


It's funny, I had planned to announce that Wednesday would be the day the reviews would always be up every week, but go figure I had friends come into town and didn't get the review up for another 4 days. Nonetheless it's up now hope you guys enjoy it.







Check it out.


This one was a bit easier to capture footage for as a single playthrough takes about an hour and that got me most of the video I needed. Mind you this is with knowing how to solve all of the puzzles so don't think that you'll clear the game that fast o your first playthrough. I mentioned at the end that you can purchase the soundtrack online. It's one of the better soundtracks I've heard in a game like this so check it out. Here's a direct link to the page.

The next review will be for World of Goo. I'm a little worried to do 2 puzzle reviews back to back as they'll feel a bit similar in the end. we'll see though. Until next week, swing by every once in a while as I might just post whatever's on my mind concerning games and movies and other things. As always, if you have any questions or comment feel free to leave them here or email me at roboreviews@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment