Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Play Control! Pikmin

Hello to all of you. All 5 of you. I'm back after...too long to post another review. It's not the World of Goo review that was promised as it still needs some work done on it. This is, though, the first review by hopefully soon to be regular correspondent to the site, Kyle. I think he did a fantastic job and can't wait to see more from him.

Here it is, enjoy!

As I said before, the World of Goo review will be up fairly soon, probably in a week or so in addition to the Lego Star Wars II Redux. I know the next few reviews I'll be doing but there's plenty of room on the queue for requests.

I also want to note here that I may from time to time post supplementary videos to accompany previous reviews. Over time expansions might come out, errors might be found, and opinions might change. Like, say I reviewed Transformers, If I'd written the review on the way home from the theater I would have told you it was the best movie in the world. A few months later after some time and further viewings I would post a supplement review to tell you that in addition to all of the good there is also a scene where they completely exit the battle between Bumblebee and Enforcer to show us a scene of the radio robot pulling off Shia LaBeouf's pants...and exactly how I felt about it.

As usual, comment or email me if you have any questions, comments, requests , or even insults. I'll more than likely respond as I love you all.

Peace out y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment