Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Welcome to Robo Reviews



Hello everybody, as is obvious, this is the first post of what I hope to be many for this game review hub. I'll start with a bit about myself.

My name is Steven. I live in Henderson, Nevada and am a pretty big nerd generally speaking. A couple years ago I did a review on Lego Star Wars II. My brother had done a couple of reviews and I thought I'd contribute. I had a lot of fun doing it and planned the next review to be for Okami on the PS2. I found though when I had compiled everything I wanted to talk about I had written about 10 pages and was overwhelmed by the task. I didn't think much of it until recently when upon showing a friend the LSW review, I noticed it had more views than the few I thought it would get. I remembered how fun it was to do and figured that maybe if I was consistent enough I could maybe get some people interested and do this all the time but with input and views from other people. So I got some input from some friends and started on a review for something a little less overwhelming than Okami.

My current plan is for a review every week for any games I already played and 2 weeks for games that I haven't. If I get enough people requesting a review I'd be more than glad to do so. As you can see the site is but a Blogger at the moment but if I can get some people watching the reviews regularly I'll try to put something up on Roboreviews.net that looks like a website. My ultimate goal is to eventually let anybody submit reviews in any form and have sort of a review database. This will be a ways away though so I'm just going to keep reviewing games and hop you guys enjoy them.

If you have any questions or comment, feel free to drop them in the comments section or throw me an email at roboreviews@gmail.com

I've finished my next review and should have it up soon so in the mean time here's that Lego Star Wars II review I was talking about before. Mind you I didn't have access to a good mic back then so the voiceover's a bit awful.




No comments:

Post a Comment